Be the cool TEACHER and introduce YOU.Fo at your school
“MY STUDENTS WERE INSTANTLY INTERESTED AND KEEN TO PLAY.”
— Maureen W. Vorwald, P.E. teacher at Platteville Schools & 2014 WI and Midwest Secondary Teacher of the Year
YOU.FO Pro Set
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING CONCEPT, MY PUPILS LOVE IT!”— Pascal Racicot, P.E. teacher at Ecole Henri-Bachand, Canada
YOU.FO Fun Set
“THE PRODUCTS ARE STRONG AND LONG LASTING”— Peter de Vries, P.E. teacher the Netherlands
YOU.FO Fun Set
Schools that already implemented YOU.FO
The benefits of YOU.FO (why you.fo?)
- Developed in co-creation with P.E. teachers and students
- Award-winning product and concept
- Increases mental acuity and improves cardiovascular health
- Good for mental health and socialization
- Free accessible online community platform for PE teachers (Web App), including instruction videos, tips&tricks, lesson plans, and more
How to introduce YOU.FO at your school
- Check out our teaching plan and P.E. curriculum (free download below)
- Book a workshop for your school (official instructors and ambassadors globally)
- Join a YOU.FO session at a P.E. conference in your county or district
- Be part of our YOU.FO community at our social media platforms.
- Become part of our PE teachers community in our Web App
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I ensure safety during my lessons?
- While playing YOU.FO there is one important rule that needs to be ensured at all time: arm and stick length difference from an opponent player.
- In addition, we ask teachers to always ensure the same throwing direction for all students. Make sure the sun and wind are coming from the side and make two lines in order to regulate throwing and catching.
- Is there a difference in YOU.FO equipment?
- Yes, we have two different types of product lines, YOU.FO FUN and YOU.FO PRO.
- YOU.FO FUN is a entry-level product line (half-priced in comparison to YOU.FO PRO), with a shorter stick and softer ring for easier learning process (5-15 meters).
- YOU.FO PRO is a official game product, used for long term usage. It has a curved stick for optimal launch (10-30 meters).
- What makes YOU.FO unique and award-winning?
- YOU.FO is innovative in its products, but also within the game concept.
- YOU.FO is mixed-gender, non-contact and self-regulated. Students need to solve situation using rock-paper-scissors.
- But most important, there is no out-of-bounds, making it a unique game that continuous playing at all time.
- If the ring (ins’t caught and) falls on the ground, it can be “claimed” by any team.